Unbelievable!

The most amazing thing just happened yesterday!
Here’s the scoop:
It all started a couple of months ago, when my best friend Mark told me he “ALMOST” proposed to his girlfriend. He wasn’t questioning his decision of marriage. No.
Instead he was going to ‘pop the question’ on their 5th year anniversary, but deep down he wondered whether his Jacquie would find his proposal ‘average’ and a little disappointing.
And boy, was he lucky that he DIDN’T propose!
He was going to just take her to a classy restaurant and simply propose to her over dinner ­ definitely not the best way to do it.
So being the good friend I am, I jumped on the Net to see if I could find some ideas to get his creative juices flowing.
But after two hours of nothing but “cook her dinner or buy her a flower” proposals, I couldn’t take it anymore! There was nothing but rubbish on the net!
But that’s when I found something DIFFERENT.
I stumbled across a website claiming to have “award-winning" marriage proposals, “proposals unlike anything I’ve ever seen before,” it said.
I was a little skeptical, but considering I could get a refund if the ideas were lame, it was a no-brainer. So out of curiosity, I grabbed a copy and started to read it.
And I was totally blown away!
These ideas were the most unique and creative marriage proposals, bar-none. So I called up Mark and begged him to read this book.
Now, fast forward to yesterday…
During Jacquie’s birthday party with friends and family, a car pulls up into the middle of the party, with a knight in full armor standing on the hood. Everyone stopped to see the car “ride” the knight into the party slowly. He jumps from the car, walks up to Jacquie, kneels, lifts his visor and proposes to her right there. It was amazing!
I mean, I’ve known Jacquie a long time but I’ve NEVER seen her as surprised as she was yesterday. She cried with happiness and everyone cheered them on. It was a great day and I have a feeling everyone will be talking about this for a long time.
Thanks to the book I bought him, Mark was able to create a magic proposal that everyone loved (inspired from story #74 in the book), and thank goodness he did!
Much better than a proposal over dinner, right?
Here’s the book I found for him to create this magical proposal:

http://item0612.proposals.hop.clickbank.net/

For more details click here

Get It & Download It Now

No comments:

Post a Comment